Business and property owners were invited to be part of meetings held during the planning phase. Different tools and information were developed and are included here for your reference:
- 'Be Part of the Solution' checklist (City resources, contacts, and potential actions to take)
- Zoning Map of the Broadway Project Area
- Existing Regulatory Relief and Tools for Revitalization
- Example Layouts of Shared Access and Parking concepts board
- Revitalization Development Diagrams (reflecting property reconfigurations at various depths and widths)
- Handout regarding the Broadway Historic Buildings Inventory Report, the City's Historic Preservation Office in the Office of Integrated Planning, and historic preservation tax incentive programs
- City's Economic Initiatives Office provides assistance to small businesses, including the Small Business Hotline - 520.837.4100.
- The Sunshine Mile Merchants
- Real Estate Program brochure - "Your rights and benefits as a displaced person under the Federal Relocation Assistance Program"
- Handout regarding the Broadway Historic Buildings Inventory Report, the City's Historic Preservation Office in the Office of Integrated Planning, and overview of available historic preservation tax incentive programs.